October 4, 2015:
A barren land, bare waste.
Vulcanic lake, the dead sea: no fish, weedless, sunk deep in the earth.
No wind could lift those waves, grey metal, poisonous foggy waters.
Forms more frequent,
white shapes thronged amid the trees,
white forms and fragments streaming by mutely,
sustaining vain gestures on the air.
Across the sands of all the world,
followed by the sun's flaming sword,
to the west,
trekking to evening lands.
October 3, 2015:
She kissed me. I was kissed. All yielding she tossed my hair. Kissed, she kissed me.
Yellow, black lace she wore, clutching a monstrance, basilisk eyed.
Fate. After her. Fate.
October 2, 2015:
Birth, hymen, martyr, war, foundation of a building, sacrifice, kidney burntoffering, druids' altars.
The brainsick words of sophists: Antisthenes.
What is the age of the soul of man?
- October 1, 2015: He always tells me the wrong things...
- September 30, 2015: In sleep she went to him.
- September 29, 2015: A plate crashes: a woman screams: a child wails.
- September 28, 2015: Jiggedy jingle jaunty jaunty.
- September 27, 2015: Onions of his breath came across the counter out of his ruined mouth.
- September 26, 2015: Softly she gave me in my mouth the seedcake warm and chewed.
- September 25, 2015: Seal of King David...
- September 24, 2015: Who brought me into this world lies there...
- September 23, 2015: A school of turlehide whales stranded in hot noon...
- September 22, 2015: Iron nails ran in.
- September 21, 2015: Of lost leaders, the betrayed, wild escapes.
- September 20, 2015: Plates:
- September 19, 2015: A brother is as easily forgotten as an umbrella.
- September 18, 2015: Tall, lithe, silver spangles on the asspockets of her blue denim flairs.
- September 17, 2015: The earliest art form:
- September 16, 2015: Anger as energy, anger as empowerment.
- September 15, 2015: Asian man with bee stung lips and terrible posture...
- September 14, 2015: "I want to see the little store."
- September 13, 2015: Dilation in the dark.
- September 12, 2015: Craft beer. Vapes.
- September 11, 2015: To make peace she offers rum and coke.
- September 10, 2015: Studio portraits, head and bust shots without glasses...
- September 9, 2015: Who had pity for you when you were sad among the strangers?
- September 8, 2015: The slow growth and change of rite and dogma...
- September 7, 2015: A shiver of the trees, signal, the evening wind.
- September 6, 2015: Fields of undersea, the lines faint brown in grass, buried cities.
- September 5, 2015: Always passing, the stream of life...
- September 4, 2015: Lips laughing.
- September 3, 2015: Long black hair, falling over both breasts.
- September 2, 2015: Patriotism, sorrow for the dead, music, future of the race.
- September 1, 2015: Where is poor dear Arius to try conclusions?