O.L. "Geech" Samuels, "Dog" (1995)
O.L. "Geech" Samuels, Dog (1995)
Can a Game Be Literature?

Mark's Pages

March 10, 2003:

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 02.24.03
Nobody really cared about Cubism, Picasso and Braque were faking it and so are you. ONE STAR I SAY!!!!

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 02.25.03
Not you again Cube boy!!!! ONE STAR FOR YOU!!!!

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 02.25.03
Not you again Cube boy!!!! ONE STAR FOR YOU!!!!

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 02.26.03
Die Cube boy, die!!!! ONE STAR I SAY!!!!

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 02.27.03
Blogging is to Cubisim as pretentious is to Phillips.

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 02.28.03
Facile and psuedo-intellectual. ONE STAR FOR YOU!!!!!!

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 02.28.03
I can not be defeated. Surrender Cube BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 03.01.03
Micro fiction is like fast food: no taste. Learn to write a real narrative!!!!!!

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 03.02.03
Blogging is to Cubism as Phillips is to boring.

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 03.02.03
"Parallax" and "Postmodernist", boy that will have the crowds flooding in. ONE STAR FOR YOU!!!!!

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 03.03.03
The Cubist Blog: I read a Cubist blog, and then I walked my dog. Strange how they both expel the same material at the end.

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 03.04.03
His day at work was the last straw! He would quit. A man has dignity, a man is more than than his work. He turned on his computer and randomly wandered from blog to blog. Blogging As Cubisim. He entered. Suddenly his life did not seem quite so bad. "There are worse ways to live." He thought. 'ONE STAR FOR YOU' he typed. A smile appeared. ONE STAR FOR YOU!

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 03.05.03
She turned the pages, her life turned, everything turned. Only one thing was static, ONE STAR FOR YOU!!!!!!

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 03.05.03
Here is a minimalist story for you: The End.

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 03.06.03
The Post Modern Era ended about 1990. We are now in the Post Post Modern Era, or the Pre Post Post Post Modern era. None the less it is all ONE STAR TO YOU!!!!!!

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 03.08.03
You can not defeat me Cube Boy. You will NEVER be in the top 50 again, NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 03.09.03
NEVER!!!!!HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rating: 1 by Anonymous, 03.14.03
You are condemed to exile Cube Boy. Never again will you taste the freedom of the top 50. NEVER!!!!!!

NEVER CUBE BOY NEEEEEVVVVVVVVVERRRR!!!!!! HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER CUBE BOY NEEEEEVVVVVVVVVERRRR!!!!!! HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rating: 5 by Anonymous, 03.15.03
My creating the Anoymous story on March 10th you have have made a crass and immoral appeal to my vanity, has paid off, FIVE STARS!!!!

You're in an art gallery and there's a ladder and at the top of the ladder there's a little spyglass hanging, so you climb up and you look through it and the word on the card is...